- 48 Kingston Road (Shipyard Community) It's a 3 bed, 3 bath with it's own pool. What more can you ask? Oh, yeah, golf packages also available.
- Looking for a hotel so you can separate yourself from your golf buddies after watching them 3 putt all day? The Omni Oceanfront is the place to be. Plenty of pool and views to wind down after 36 holes, and a poolside bar for, well, for drinks.
- Palmetto Dunes, Arthur Hills 10 holes on the water means you'll enjoy this course no matter how you're playing.
- Harbour Town Golf Links if we didn't put this on the list, would it even be a list?
- Shipyard Golf Club 27 holes allow for some variation with a great pub style restaurant for the turn or after play.
- Dolphin Head Golf Club Gary Player's first course on the island. Great balance of water and wooded areas.
EAT: Plenty of options here regardless of what you're hungry for and how much you're willing to spend.
- Seafood: Poseidon Seafood, Raw Bar, nightlife, easy parking, they have it all.
- Steak: Cranes Tavern The old school steak house vibes are strong here. Not a huge place so make a reservation or you may be waiting.
- Wings: Wild Wing Cafe Looking to be a little more casual and grab some wings and a beer? Wild Wing Cafe is for you. While you're there, ask them to bring back the Red Hot and Bleu sauce.
- Frosty Frog Cafe: 190 proof daiquiris are a great place to get your night started. Enough said.
- The Triangle: The Boardroom, The Lodge, and Reilley's Grill and Bar all in one place. Bar hopping without the Uber, and you can usually catch live music.
- Beach House Tiki Hut: Placed literally on the beach this all open-air bar is a great place to finish the night.
That's it, let us know how the trip goes. Want suggestions for another locale? Drop a comment and we will make it our next stop.